Sunday, January 17, 2010

St. George

My father recently changed territories for work and gets to go to St. George now, well it changed in August 2009, so the end of August I went with him for 3 days. I had lost my job a couple weeks before and thought I would hop in the car and go for a ride and relax out by the pool while my dad was working. It was nice, hot and relaxing :) Then my mom had a break from school for UEA the beginning of October 2009 and thought she would take my grandma down to Tuacahn and the Shakespeare Festival for some plays. I decided to hop in the car again and join them after I had a couple of job interviews. My dad planned to go down for work at the same time too. We stayed at my aunt and uncle's house which is close to Tuacahn which was nice since the shows we saw were there. We saw Footloose and Aida at Tuacahn.




Grandma, Mom and Dad at dinner before the show.

Then we spent one day in Cedar City to see The Complete Works of William Shakespeare and The Women in Black at the Shakespeare Festival. In between plays we drove up to Cedar Breaks to take in the beautiful scenery.





We also went hiking and to the Dinosaur Tracks Museum during the day since the shows were at night. While we were on our hike, we ran into a couple turtles wondering around on the trail. My mom kept saying she wanted to see a turtle and at the end we saw 2!!


My dad checking out the turtle on the trail



Me standing next to a dinosaur leg, I'm 5'7".

1 comment:

anniejoneslarsen said...

So glad that you are back to blogging my dear! And I am so jealous that you got to swim with dolphins! Good luck with the new job!