Tuesday, January 26, 2010

California October 2009

I attended the Society of Women Engineer's(SWE) National Conference Career Fair in Long Beach in hopes of finding a job. I drove down the day before my birthday so I could go to Disneyland for FREE! My AWESOME Aunt Carol took the day off work to celebrate and play with me at Disneyland!!

Then the conference was the next 2 days. I had 3 interviews at the Career Fair which isn't too bad, but I wanted more. I met up with some students from the University of Utah's SWE Chapter and went to dinner with them after the Career Fair.

Then I spent one day with my aunt and uncle. We went to Costa Mesa to get the best tacos and orange drink(they take me EVERY time I visit!) and then we stopped at Newport Beach on our way back home. It was a beautiful day, then when we got to the beach it was super foggy! I have never seen the ocean like that before, it was so cool! The following pics were NOT taken in black and white, or edited in any way...

Good trip, can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Now that looks awesome! I loves the pics of the beach and the ocean.