Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday

I almost forgot, before I left for California my family and I went to the zoo to see all the baby animals. I wanted to go for awhile and no one would go with me, so I decided we would go for my birthday :) It was so fun!
Click on picture above, it will redirect you to video. A little long, but so fun to watch!
Family Picture. We should have used this on our Christmas cards that never got sent out!

Mom being silly.

KD being a gorilla ;)

How cute. Their tails wrap around each other's.

Baby Tigers in the back playing.


When I got home from California, we went to dinner at Tucanos at the Gateway to finish celebrating, then met up with my dearest friends Jennifer and Brandon for the advanced screening of Michael Jackson's This Is It! AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

The zoo is so fun! I love the babies that is the best time to go!