Sunday, January 17, 2010

San Diego July 2009

My mom won a trip for 4 to San Diego on the radio and my family chose to use the trip for the week of July 4th, 2009. It included 3 days/2 nights at a hotel, 4 passes to the Contemporary Art Museum and 4 passes to Sea World. When my littlest sister, KD, was younger and my family went to Sea World, she wanted to swim with the dolphins SOOOO bad but my dad told her no! So ever since then she would tell my dad he "owed" her. So this time she finally got to swim with the dolphins, and Alyssa and me too!!

Our hotel on the beach

My parents on the left, sisters on the right.

Contemporary Art Museum
Contemporary Art Museum
Contemporary Art Museum

KD
Alyssa

KD

Me
Me and my sisters :)
Me and my sisters :)

Our last day in San Diego we also went to tour the U.S.S. Midway, a Naval Air Craft Carrier.

KD and Me

Towards the end of our trip, we headed to Hollywood to see Michael Jackson's star on the Walk of Fame. It was about a week after he had past away.
My sisters, KD and Alyssa
My parents

There was so much stuff from fans that flooded the sidewalk they had to block it off to create room for people to walk.

The last day of our trip was the 4th of July, we went to watch fireworks at the Newport Beach Country Club where my aunt's mother and aunt live. Such a wonderful, fun and much needed vacation!

No comments: