Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year Resolution, BLOG!

So....my New Year Resolution is to keep my blog updated! I have been out of a job for just over 5 months and updating my blog was on my list of things to do since I had all the time in the world, on top of looking for a job. Obviously I didn't take advantage of all my time off, or did I? While looking for a job I got to travel to Long Beach, CA, Washington, D.C. and Virginia Beach, VA, Philadelphia/New Jersey, and St. George a couple times. Most of my traveling was for job interviews, except St. George. After all these interviews, I luckily received a job offer! I start my new job Jan. 19th at Hill Air Force Base! So my new goal is to get pics uploaded from all my travels and get caught up on my blog before then! I can do it! I have one week! So check back soon for pics!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Cool trips. I think I would have done the same thing with my spare time. I am glad to hear you got a new job. Does that mean you get Air Force benefits? Good luck! I can't wait to see more blog posts!