Wednesday, April 8, 2009

That Roman

Oh my goodness, this dog is so funny! Alyssa was out of town for 2 weeks at a work training leaving Roman home with me. One night he was not ready for bed when it was bed time, so he jumped off my bed and started playing with the door stop. I was so mad because I was so exhausted and just wanted to go to sleep, but at the same time I thought it was the funniest thing! He is such a smart dog. I told Alyssa about it and she wanted to see him do it but he never did it again until the other day so I had to get it on video to share because it just cracks me up, so here it is!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is way funny! My baby boy does the same thing, only he giggles instead of barking. :) I'm still waiting for more pics of your new home.

Amy said...

that is hilarious! don't you love how entertaining dogs are! He has grown so quickly! Our little poodle will steal our socks if they aren't in the laundry then he takes them and cuddles with them while we are at work.

Anne Simpson said...

What a funny dog. I'm glad you got that on tape. He sounded really irritated at it, and kept snapping at it.